In this section you can adjust the basic switcher layout. Define the switcher Position, Alignment and Spacing to fit it to your theme design.
Generally, there are 3 different position options for your switcher:
- Fixed (this option will make the switcher stay in position and visible when scrolling the page)
- Absolute (places the switcher in the chose position independent of other HTML elements)
- Custom positioning (Please reach out to our support for details)
Alignment & Spacing
By default, it is set to the bottom right. Choose between:
- Right Bottom
- Top Right
- Left Top
- Bottom Left
Spacing/Position: Easily 'fine tune' the switcher horizontally and vertically, in this section.
Simply use the drag bar, or manually type in the pixel value.
Align your switcher for fixed and absolute positioning to any 'corner/edge'.
- General: Type; Size; Order
- Appearance: Label, Icon, Background
- Color & Styles: Font, Background, Arrow