Start a new topic
Solved

Product tab doesn't translate

Hi Johannes,

One of the tabs in my product page will not translate correctly (example http://www.airpurifiershop.hk/products/austin-air-healthmate). Also now, even in the base language (English) the tab does not work any more. Orginally the tab was pointing towards the "vendor" description of the product.

<div id="tab-3">

[ collections.[product.vendor].description ]

</div>    

After publishing language it s

<div id="tab-3">

{% comment %}ly_code_replace_for_[ collections.[product.vendor ]_begin{% endcomment %}{% include 'ly-vendor' with collections.[product %}{% assign 7915ba5e84b28d265c7c7a24daa885cb = ly_translation %}{{ 7915ba5e84b28d265c7c7a24daa885cb].description }}{% comment %}ly_code_replace_end{% endcomment %}

</div> 

But after I alter this to 

<div id="tab-3">

{% comment %}ly_code_replace_for_[ collections.[product.vendor].description ]_begin{% endcomment %}{% include 'ly-vendor' with collections.[product %}{% assign 7915ba5e84b28d265c7c7a24daa885cb = ly_translation %}{{ 7915ba5e84b28d265c7c7a24daa885cb }}{% comment %}ly_code_replace_end{% endcomment %}

</div> 

It still does not work. Can you help me?

Hi Paul,

Sorry for getting back that late!

Seems like langify has parsed that statement incorrectly.

Please change the original statement (respectively the statement after it has been changed by langify) to:

{% include 'ly-description' with collections.[product.vendor] %}

{{ ly_translation }}

That should fix the issue permanently and display your translations correctly.

Also, please let me know if you need any help with making that change.

Best Regards,

Johannes

Works. Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment