No, langify does not put a limit on the amount of languages you can translate into.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I translate my checkout page using langify? (v1)
- Can I translate static content that doesn't show up in langify? (v1)
- Is there a limit on the amount of languages I can translate into? (v1)
- Do I have to buy new domains to use langify?
- How can I translate my collection/product images? (v1)
- Base vs. default language (v1)
- Uninstall langify (v1)
- Can I import my product translations in bulk? (v1)
Is there a limit on the amount of languages I can translate into? (v1)Modified on: Sat, 12 Sep, 2020 at 12:59 AM Print
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.